At FirstCol we understand that Homecare is a big step for both the person receiving the care and for their family members. Selecting the right care provider is therefore important.
We offer a non-intrusive service and you can expect our Nurses and Homecare Support Workers to treat you, your Home and your Care with the utmost respect incorporating your Choices all the time.
It is essential that everyone concerned is happy with any the kind of care they receive. We ensure client satisfaction by making an extra effort to identify and address any special requirements. We encourage regular feedback and reviews to maintain our high level of service to you.
We understand that the type of care everyone requires is individual and also, on occasions, might be required urgently. We can provide care from 30 minute calls to 24hour care on a temporary or on-going basis. This can be arranged at short notice even within 30 minutes of contacting us through our dedicated First-In emergency homecare team.
Why FirstCol’s Maintaining Independency at Home Programme?
- Trusted and truly local Homecare covering Crawley, Worthing and surrounding areas
- Fully compliant meeting all CQC standards
- Highly experienced, reliable, friendly and thoroughly trained carers
- We care about the Quality Care we provide
- Flexible and Tailored Packages
- Assistance with Getting up and/or going to bed
- Assistance with Washing and Dressing, Bathing and Showering, Shaving
- Specialist staff for incontinence care
- Assistance with Shopping and Meal preparation
- Light Housework and Laundry
- Social Support and Companionship.