How it Works - Professionals
Accessing our emergency team is easy. Contact our FirstIN team to register. This process will allow our team to obtain basic details about your service requirements for Emergency care.
In an emergency or when urgent care is required call us on our support hotline. Your call will be answered by a trained Care Coordinators. They will take your details and discuss the reason for your call with you to find out how best to assist you. In three easy steps we can assist you.
Three Easy Steps - Professionals
- FirstIn Team arranges appropriate cover and deploys an Emergency care plan.
- Within 30minutes FirstIn team calls with confirmation details of service arrangements
There are so many scenarios in which this new service will be useful. This list is not exhaustive but will include:
As a Professional you can use this service when:
- Urgent care is needed during out of hours periods
- There is a need to facilitate Early Discharge
- There is a need prevent hospital/Care Home admission
- Council office is closed and client is not known to the council
- Homecare service is required in Out of Areas/Hard to reach areas
- Client’s condition deteriorates quickly and new care arrangements are required quickly.
- There are delays in finalising substantive placement arrangement
- You experience Staffing crisis due to sickness or annual leave, car break down etc.