WORK WITH US
Why work for FirstCol? It's in our name...
• Apply with 3 easy steps
In House training - FREE to all staff
• All out staff recieve mandatory training PLUS additional courses to suit their specialty
Referral Bonus Schemes for introducing clients and staff
• Generous uncapped bonuses for referrals, open to ALL staff
Specialised Homecare Service
• We match your skills to our clients to ensure the best possible care is provided
Transparent Pay Rates
• You can be sure you are rewarded for the high level of care delivered on every occasion. Paid weekly straight into your bank
• We offer contracted hours, so you can rely on a regular income.
Outstanding flexibility to suit your work life balance
• Flexible hours available to suit your circumstances
Live In, Maintaining Independence & Retaining Independence Homecare, Respite Care, Complex Care, Emergency Care, Dementia and Alzheimer’s
• With our wide range of specialist Homecare services we can offer training opportunities and a wide range of clients to suit your professional interests.
Some benefits of a Career with FirstCol
As a leading organisation in the social care sector, FirstCol provides all employees with an unbeatable package of benefits in conjunction with excellent pay, which include:
- Pay rates ranging from £9.00 - £17.00 p/h (depending on Experience and job role) PLUS Mileage or access to a Company Vehicle whilst on Shift.
- Flexible Contracted hours to suit your availability (depending on job role)
- 5.6 Weeks Annual Leave entitlement inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Regular customers, so you can get to know each other
- We listen to our Care Worker feedback and make every effort to ensure you are comfortable and secure in your working environment
- Shifts and Calls are allocated and sent to Care Workers, prior to the start of the working week
- Full training and induction
- Ongoing free training, development and supervision
- The opportunity to work in differing social care areas to broaden your experience and develop new skills
- The opportunity to obtain qualifications whilst you work
- Excellent internal communication, including regular team meetings
- Unique teamwork structure
- You will receive comprehensive support and back up, both in the field and in the office, from friendly and professional colleagues
- Real opportunity to progress to more senior positions.